Site Systems Software is always interested in new talent and encourage you to submit your resume as provided below, even if there is not a position currently open in your area of expertise we frequently have projects that may require additional skills and talents that you may possess. If you are interested in a future position with Site Systems, in one of the following areas, please specify your area of interests with your resume.
- Scada Engineer
- Customer Support
*If you are experiencing errors in uploading or submitting your resume, you can also email it to email@example.com
At Site Systems Software we provide a diverse culture and dynamic work environment. We look for forward-thinking energetic individuals who thrive in a challenging work environment. Ideal candidates are receptive to change and embrace challenges with enthusiasm and commitment.
We empower employees to contribute to company success, to ensure we continue to attract and retain the right employee, we aim to provide:
- A dynamic working environment where employees are empowered to find solutions that contribute to the growth and success of the company.
- Strong Values based on principles that have been developed by our employees.
- Encourage training and development allowing the employee to progress in their field of expertise and broaden your talents through the development of new skills.
We seek individuals with the following core values:
- Passionate - Passion is the fuel that drives us and our company forward. It’s the result of caring more, risking more and expecting more than others think is possible.
- Open - We value the extra dimension that genuine collaboration delivers, while maintaining individual accountability.
- Enterprising - We thrive on innovation and ingenuity. We offer unique market driven solutions and services that deliver optimal performance through proven efficiency and exceptional quality.
Site Systems team members aspire to certain behaviors which support our wider company values, and lie at the heart of our continued success as an organization. In this company the following qualities are paramount:
- Efficiency - Efficiency is about maximizing benefit and profit, while minimizing effort and expenditure. Managed correctly, it reduces costs, waste, and duplication and enables the delivery of quality products and services to our customers.
- Customer Excellence - Customer Excellence applies to both our external and internal customers. It is about having a market orientated approach that enables the business to deliver what the customer wants. It is about organizing activities, and making decisions that are based around information about customers’ needs, rather than what we think is right for them customer. It requires the development of long-term, collaborative and trusting relationships that combines customer needs with Inmarsat expertise.
- Enterprise Spirit - Enterprise Spirit is about being agile and responding effectively to business opportunities within a changing environment. It’s about being self-motivated, resourceful, focused on output and making things happen. People with Enterprise Spirit are positive, enthusiastic, dedicated and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Open Communications - Open Communication is about treating one another with respect and delivering appropriate, clear and focused messages. It is about fostering collaborative relationships, whilst maintaining individual accountability. It allows the best ideas to surface from anywhere within the organization from those who have a genuine contribution to make. It cultivates an open environment that facilitates informed decisions, understanding and trust.
- Innovation - People who are innovative are entrepreneurial and thrive on creativity and ingenuity. They are constantly on the look-out for opportunities, assessing their strategic value and offering appropriate, imaginative solutions. They are advocates and instruments of positive change and are not afraid to take informed, responsible risks. They anticipate market trends and move quickly to embrace them. This is complemented by the ability to react quickly, develop effective implementation plans, and drive the achievement of business results.